The first axis /Engineering Education Status and the Future Visions:
- Challenges, obstacles, and opportunities that facing engineering education.
- The future of engineering education and trends.
- Engineering academic staff and and development methods..
The second axis /Technical Methods in Engineering Education:
- Advance teaching and learning methods.
- Graduation projects, their implementation manners and evaluation.
- Communication ways between engineering colleges and the work field
- Third axis: Quality of Engineering Education Programs:
- Quality assurance of engineering education and application of local and global standards.
- The education systems and standareds of academic engineering curricula .
- Mutual cooperation between Iraqi engineering colleges with their counterparts of equable
- The role of the Iraqi Engineers Union to improve engineering education.